Can you help me along too? I have the same questions you posted and would appreciate any insite as to how to do what you do! thanks so much! and the panty poem was a huge hit at the bridal shower for my sister in law! thank you!
Welcome to our blog! I started this blog because I thought it looked like a fun way to stay in touch! Now it has become a place to share our story. A story that might be similar to yours. One of loss, longing, love and a lot of moments in between. Live. Laugh. Love
4 comments:
Looks great! It is definitely addicting!
I love it!!!
Can you help me along too? I have the same questions you posted and would appreciate any insite as to how to do what you do! thanks so much! and the panty poem was a huge hit at the bridal shower for my sister in law! thank you!
I know! There are waaaaay too many options!
-Jill
Post a Comment