Sunday, May 24, 2009

IUI

So Adam and I went back to the doctor this morning and we found out that everything is progressing as it should and we are scheduled to have our first IUI on Tuesday. We ask that you continue to keep us in your prayers as this is such an emotional process for the both of us. We have a peace about it all and we trust that our longing will be fulfilled. Different then we imagined but so perfect for us. As we sang today in church...


You are my supply
My breath of life
And still more awesome than I know
You are my reward 
worth living for
And still more awesome than I know

All of you is more then enough for all of me
For every thirst and every need
You satisfy me with Your love
And all I have in You is more than enough

You're my sacrifice
Of greatest price
And still more awesome than I know
You're my coming King
You are EVERYTHING
And still more awesome than I know

More than all I want, more than all I need,  You are more than enough for me

More than all I know, more than all I can say, You are more than enough for me

No matter what happens...He is Enough!! 

0 comments: