Saturday, May 2, 2009

Spring Fever

I love this time of year and the weather today was beautiful. Adam and I had a much needed productive Saturday getting our porch ready for the porch sale (next weekend). I had a need to change the flowers on my front porch so we spent our morning at Home Depot and a local flower store. Afterwards, we came home and got to work and here's what we have now. Of course I don't have any before pictures for you to appreciate all our hard work but I am happy with the way it turned out. 

Welcome!! 
(Home Depot had the pre arranged planter for only $9.99)

We planted these blue/white flowers in our baskets. 
I say these because I'm not sure what
type of flowers they actually are. They look like a mix 
between a geranium and a hydrangea?? any thoughts...
I think they look a little puny but Adam assures me they will 
fill out and grow. (as if he really knows...I think he was just 
trying to get me to make a decision) 
One of my favorite places is to sit in our rocking chairs as the sun sets!
It is so peaceful. A little heaven on earth. 

1 comments:

Kathleen said...

Chan, those blue flowers are plumbagos and they turn into huge bushes if you don't keep cutting them back so they will definitely "fill out"...
when are we going to meet up for playtime?