Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Graduation

This weekend Adam's younger brother, William, graduated from high school. Here's a few pictures recapping the extravaganza! 

Dinner at The Black Olive Downtown, Orlando
We celebrated Grandpa Bill's b-day; late mother's day for Grandma Fern;
William graduating; and Becca's 21st b-day!! 

Fancy soup!

Fancy way to heat up grape leaves
Later that night we went to see Jersey Boys! (no pics)


Best Sign "Turn yo swag on!" 

So excited! haha
Mike is a trustee so he was able to hand William his diploma! 

Family Pictures! 


Zach & Will and the siblings! 

2 comments:

Helen McGinn said...

Gorgeous pictures...and I love that dress the girl is wearing to the right of the last picture. xx

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

I would love to help with your blog as I have time! Email me some pictures that you would like on the header. Do you want me to try to kind of match it to the background you have now? My email is norris84atgmaildotcom.