Thursday, April 30, 2009

Calling all creative bloggers

So I've been admiring many of your blogs for quite sometime and I've been afraid to ask for a little help because of the amount of time it might take BUT I'm needing a blog maker over when it comes to all the cute headers I see out there. So how in the world do I make my header a bit more personalized? I'd love to change the font style, placement of words, pictures, etc...If you wouldn't mind sharing I'd be grateful~ I also don't know how to do a signature at the end of my posts and I'd like to do that as well. Baby steps...


4 comments:

Leigh Collins said...

Personally, I use Scrapblog to create my personalized header and I use Cutest Blog on the Block for my background and "extras". It is really easy to use both of these sites. You can find their links on my blog. Both used to be free, but now are charging a minimal charge for using their "stuff". I am still working on the signature - for some reason mine does not want to do right. If you need more help, let me know and I will be glad to help. I love doing this in my free time! Also, if you're feeling really creative, you can use programs like Photoshop Elements to create your own stuff, but this is a little more in depth.

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

okay so obviously you're talking to me since I'm a creative blogger and all. I'm going to find the link that helped me. I'll get back to you :)

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Hey Chandler! First, I'm so glad your surgery went well and know that I'm praying for you as you continue to trust God's timing for your family.

I would be glad to help you with your blog! I LOVE doing it. Now, I'm not as good as some really professional people, but I can do some stuff on MIcrosoft Publisher. Or you can do it yourself on scrapblog.com like Leigh said. Also another cute site is shabbyblogs.com I think. They have some super cute backgrounds and headers.

Let me know if you want me to help. You can email me at norris84atgmaildotcom or facebook me.

Chandler said...

Thanks for the tips. I'll be spending some time changing things around for a bit so if you have other ideas feel free to post.