"By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." John 13:35
This weekend Adam and I participated in a Student Life Conference with our church youth group. Francis Chan was the speaker and he challenged all of us to renew our hearts to love others. I know the busyness of our lives keeps me from really pursuing my neighbors and I believe this conference helped me see that people don't just need our nice words, but they also need our acts of love, which requires that we 'do something.'
Kristian Stanfilled lead worship.
Here's most of the group!
Soon is our youth pastor!
Nick & Ben ready for it to begin!
My friend Devin hosted the girls and all the boys
stayed at my house.
What sleepover would be complete without cookie dough &
ROCK BAND!
Katrina rocked the drums!
Christina & Amy

0 comments:
Post a Comment