So I am still looking for another good book to read or even a new series to start. I've been having reading withdrawals so I need to find something ASAP! I have too much idle time that I waste online while Maddie naps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I always recommend the Twilight series! I am currently reading through the Eragon books which are pretty good. If you like Lord of the Rings, you will like Eragon. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society is a great book. I didn't want it to end! (That may not be the exact title but I think it is. I just call it the potato peel book.) And next on my list after I finish Eragon is The Middle Place by Kelly Corrigan. I have heard it is wonderful! I hope you find something fun to read! I feel lost without a good book to end the day with!
My two newest favorites are Jodi Picoult and Ted Dekker. I just started Dekker's book, Kiss, and I am loving it!
Post a Comment