Thursday, March 12, 2009

Anniversary

Today Adam and are celebrating our 4th anniversary.  Each year we have celebrated by taking a trip.  Our first anniversary we went to Sanibel Island, the 2nd year we went to a bed and breakfast in St. Augustine,  last year we went to the beach condo in New Smyrna Beach, and this year we went on a cruise. I really cherish these little getaways with one another. I hope we are able to continue the tradition each year-even after we have children. I am so grateful for our marriage and how the Lord continues to help us 'live love.' It is an honor to be married to such an amazing man. Every day I thank the Lord for what he has brought together. We definitely don't have it altogether but He does.  "Every good and perfect gift is from above." 



This is only the beginning!