Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

This year was my first thanksgiving in Orlando. Usually Adam and I travel to Alabama to spend time with my family or we go up to Montana with the Mikkelson's but not this year. My parents decided to come here. I LOVED not having to travel although my only disappointment was that the weather was so warm. I need a break from this heat...good thing we will be heading to Montana the day after Christmas...can't wait for snow!! Here are a few pictures from our turkey day. I'm so thankful for our family. We are so blessed!

Turkey carving!

Mom & Judy

Judy and her mom 'mama jewel'

Bart, Adam, & Dad relaxing before the feast!

Becca & Becca

Grandbeeb (Melissa's mom) & Becca

William
Way too much food on that plate!!


*Ashley, Matthew & Avery were in Birmingham with Matthew's family but we will all be together for Christmas this year. *

I think my favorite part about being home this year was decorating the house the day after Thanksgiving. I LOVE Christmas! Pictures to follow...

Photobucket

0 comments: