So over Thanksgiving I thought it would be a fun idea to let the family know whether we were having a girl or a boy. A friend of mind gave me the idea to have a cake made and have the inside be either blue for boy or pink for girl. Since my parents were going to be in town for Thanksgiving I thought why not give it a try. (Everyone thought we were finding out over Christmas so this was a complete shock...)
So I had this 'fall' cake made as a dessert for the yummy feast....
but little did they know that when they cut into it....
they would realize....
we are having a GIRL!!!!!
Thrilled that our surprise worked...
now our world is colored PINK!!!

8 comments:
so cute!!!! congratulations on lots of PINK in your future!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOO! You knew and didn't tell me????
Yay, I am so excited!
I can't believe it, a little GIRL!
Wonderful! I am loving having a baby girl. Although my boy is fabulous as well. You are going to be such a great mommy. It is more fun shopping for girl clothes though!! So excited for you.
Ah, I LOVE having a girl. I didnt know how much I would love it until I had her. Totally thought M was a boy and wanted one first, but so glad that the Lord knew exactly what I needed first! Congrats and you look great! so jealous of your cute prego look. I just looked like the staypuff marshmallow lady.
so thrilled for you chandler!!! she will be here before you know it!
YAY! That is such a great idea. Im so happy for your baby girl! Baby Jack is going to be surrounded with beautiful baby girls! :) congrats you guys!
Yeah Chandler!!! So fun and we surprised our parents completely too. so fun!!! And girls...yeah! I can't say that I know exactly what they'll be like yet with her only being 10 weeks, but shopping for them is fun for sure!!!! I can't wait to see the name, pics, etc. God is so good!! :)
Oh my goodness, that totally made me shed tears of joy. We are SO happy for you guys and thrilled that you're having a girl! We're obviously enjoying girl world tremendously! I can't wait to see your little pregnant self in a month:)
Post a Comment