Thursday, December 3, 2009

17 weeks

Ok so this is my first progression picture. I haven't been too good documenting the process but I'm trying to get better. So here's my start...we will see if I keep it up!



Photobucket

*New post below*

9 comments:

lsnellings said...

You look amazing!!

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

YOU ARE SO CUTE!!!!! 17 weeks, holy moly that went by fast. Just a couple more weeks and we can start buying pink or blue! I'm so excited for you guys. We can't wait to see you VERY soon!! PS I'm secretly hoping GIRL because I love the name. :)
-Love ya,
Jill

Lindsay said...

Chandler, you look AMAZING!!! I love seeing this pic - keep them coming, friend! We're so blessed by you and Adam, and can't wait until your sweet baby joins you. Praying for you often!

Lindsay said...

I just read Jill's comment and am dying to know - what are your names???
If you're sharing them, let me know! :)

Sharlieharby said...

Hey Chandler. I finally asked Amy to send me your blog. I am finally in a place where I can handle reading it. :) We are on the infertility journey and would love to catch up with you sometime. Your heart is very encouraging. I was so excited to hear that you were in fact preggers! what a blessing. I was filled with so much joy for you guys.

Too much to type, but thank you for sharing your heart.

Love yoU!

Anonymous said...

Chandler you look so cute. Enjoy this stage because once you get to where I am your belly feels like its taking over your life :) hehe. We are so happy for you guys!

Deb said...

You look super cute! I am SOOOOO excited for ya'll!
-Deb

Rusty, Ashley and Braxton said...

you are just a doll.... I'm still praying for you and Adam and a healthy pregnacy. Ashley Patterson

Kristin Coppock said...

You look so cute! I am so excited for you! Please share name ideas! I can't wait to busy on something for the little Mikkelson!!!