Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Party

Thursday Adam and I had about 30 or so of our friends over to celebrate Christmas! It was such a fun time getting together before the rush of the Christmas holidays. As I look at these pictures, I'm reminded of how blessed we are because of the community of relationships that surround us! God has richly blessed us beyond all measure! As a very wise man said, "Relationships are the currency of life." Here are a few pictures of our night...


Avery with the girls!

Dear friends! (on left-is Jamie who blesses all of us
pregnant ladies with free sonograms-she's an ultra sound tech
and told us we were having a girl. )

Adam with our new friends Keith & Kristi

Some of the guys plus Adam's little brother William.

Me, Carey, Tiffany & Hayley


No party is complete without playing the 'white elephant' gift exchange...

Matthew opening a bag filled with ornaments...we were
going to make him unwrap everyone but it was a week night

Jim's excited about his new plant!

Avery LOVED carrying around this little puppy dog!


Photobucket

*new post below*

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

This is the first I've seen this post, Chandler - a bit late. What a fun party! I just wanted to say that we miss y'all so much. I made a photo album the other day that includes pictures from the going away party you all threw for us. I'm so thankful for all of you guys and hope we can see you sometime soon.