Labor Day 2008 was a weekend full of fun for both Adam and I. Unfortunately, we didn't get to spend the weekend together but we were able to go to the places we both love. I spent my time with some friends from Orlando. Saturday night we drove to Tampa and had the chance to see the John Mayer concert. As hurricane Gustav made its way into the gulf, it produce feeder bands that made one wet adventure. On the drive to Tampa it rained off and on and of course we were in the uncovered grass area. My shoes are mud stained. I am thankful that when the concert began the rained stopped and it was an enjoyable night.

This is the whole gang!

Chandler, Hannah (in the middle used to be my roommate),
& Scarlett
John Mayer
Liz, me, Josh, & Chris
When the concert was over we drove 2 hours south to Bonita Springs, FL. I think we got there around 2 am and I went to sleep at 4! I have not had a late night like that since college. We all had a lazy morning and headed to the beach just in time for Gustav to hit us with more feeder bands. Unable to spend time soaking up the rays, we decided to head back the beautiful house! We went swimming, read books, watched movies and had an amazing dinner. I was surrounded by great cooks! On Monday we woke up and it was beautiful so we spent the afternoon at the beach. It was a great trip! Here are more pictures...
The name of the neighborhood
My beautiful room
Feeder Bands
Swimming Pool
Sunset

Dinner! So delicious.
The group heading to the beach.

Me & Scarlett in the ocean!



0 comments:
Post a Comment