This past weekend was a busy one for Adam and I. On Friday, my friend Kelly (we went to college together) and her husband Nate came in town from Birmingham. Our church is in the process of finding someone to lead worship and Nate came for an interview. It is exciting to think that this might work out. I know a lot would need to happen but with God all things are possible!!
Kelly and I
Nate & Kelly
On Saturday we all went to Tavern Opa for dinner to celebrate my neighbor, friend, fellow teacher, etc Devin's 30th Birthday. Yes it is a Greek restaurant but it is also like a dance club. Who know that you could dance like crazy one minute and then eat a full course Greek meal the next. The following pictures will give you an idea...
Devin "the birthday girl" and me
Friends from Bible Study
Dave making hummus
Adam dancing on the table. Yep that's right!
OPA!
On Sunday we had a baby shower for our friend Lindsay. She is having a boy at the end of September. We decorated with a lot of blue and had a yummy spread of food. I made a massive amount of cheese grits, which were delicious. I had enough left overs to feed an army. I guess people around here aren't as crazy about them as us southerners.
Our delicious spread
Lindsay and her sister Jenn
My beautiful niece Avery
The hostesses

2 comments:
so fun you and Kel got to hang out!
can i just say i love your eyelashes in the mikkelson moments pic???
Post a Comment