Sunday, September 7, 2008

Adam's Labor Day Weekend

Like I said before, Adam and I went completely different places this Labor Day. I was at the beach while Adam spent the weekend in Montana ,(or Man-tana as he refers to it) with his dad, brother-in-law (Matthew), brother (Will), his brother's two friends (Will Henry; Zach), and Zach's dad (Danny). Ok so that was kind of confusing but basically it was a man trip!  They went hiking Friday-Sunday and did all kind of guy things: Hiking, fishing, building fires, exploring, etc. He loves the mountains and was so grateful for the chance to get away from the heat and spend time in the cool mountain air with amazing men! I still don't know all the stories but the pictures will help. 


Mike, Will, Adam, Will H, Zach, Danny, & Matthew

Dad & Brothers 

Studs! 

Adam showing the young guns how it's done!

That's one way to get wood for a fire! 

Look out!  

Fisher Men 


Adam's first time gutting a fish to eat for dinner! 

Swimming in the cold cold water! 

Back to the cabin! 

0 comments: