I've decided to try and attempt blogging again...
So much as happened since my last post that I don't even know where to begin...
I guess one of the biggest changes is... we've added a new addition to our family who is 8 months today! Reid Chandler Mikkelson was born October 17, 2011. We love him to pieces and hopefully if I update more you can get to know his amazing personality. I often find it hard to believe that I had 2 children in 2 years. I never dreamed that would be our story after the 'waiting' period we experienced before having Addison~ who just had her 2nd birthday on May 12.
Addison 2 years & Reid 8 months
BEACH TRIP
Last week, we traveled a long 45 minutes to New Smyrna Beach. (It's just south of Daytona Beach) Adam's parents have a beautiful condo on the beach and it was a wonderful get-away for all of us. Two weeks prior everyone came down with a summer cold that left us trapped at home...after 10 days of runny noses, deep coughs, fevers and sleepless nights...we were ready for the fresh salty air, swimming for hours, the sand in our toes, sleeping in, watching the sunrise, etc...
Addie girl loving the water!!
Reid man snoozing!
eating the sand ~ building sand castles
Addison just finished the safe start swim program at the YMCA...
She's gained so much confidence and is now our little fish!
We had a great time and are so thankful that we live so close to the sand and the water!
Summer is officially here!










1 comments:
So excited to be able to stay in touch with you this way Chandler. I look forward to more posts and pictures.
Post a Comment