Tomorrow my baby girl is going to be ONE! I cannot believe how much my life has changed in the last year. She has brought Adam and I so much joy and delight. I am truly amazed that the Lord chose us to be her parents and I marvel at how much she has learned in the last 12 months. I never knew I could love another person like I love my daughter. Someone told me having children is like wearing your heart on the outside...it's so true. There was a time I wasn't sure if I would ever be a mom but the Lord always new that this little girl was hand picked for us. As I celebrate her birthday, I will do so with a heart of gratitude. He has blessed us beyond what we ever could have hoped for or imagined. Happy Birthday sweet Addie! We love you so much!!









**Pictures are courteous of my fabulously talented SIL Becca Mikkelson!!**

1 comments:
She is gorgeous! Happy Birthday Addison!
Post a Comment