If you only read one thing today....READ THIS.
Well hello there Blog world! This is my first and maybe only blog post I will ever do. I am on day 4 of "Daddy Day Care" as Chandler is up in Alabama to be with her family for her great aunt's funeral. As I write this Reid is pulling on my leg hair and doing his best to add to this post by banging on the keyboard. Addison is over at Auntie's to play with Bear Bear and Avery. You may be asking yourself: Why is Adam writing this post?
Answer: I appreciate my wife more that I can even begin to express and having the pleasure of spending 4 days with my amazing kids has helped me to see all the little things I never notice that Chandler does without even thinking!
Let's just say Mom's don't get paid enough!
(this may or may not have happened)
I am so amazed with my wife. She has such an amazing ability to be in all places at once and care for our two little children like no one can. We have skyped with Chandler each day and our kids LIGHT up each time they see her. It amazes me how important the relationship of a mom and a dad are in a child's life. Despite being a SUPERMAN DAD (self imposed title), the need for a SUPERWOMAN MOM like Chandler is essential! Thank you for loving not only me so well, but loving and being an amazing example of Christ to our two little miracles. Is it 5:30pm yet?
Facts:
- 10 = number of "stinky poo poo's" changed
- 1 = number of showers taken (i'm just glad i have no hair)
- 46 = number of times we have watched "Patty Cake Praise" (I can recite all songs and have even added some sweet harmony hooks in to spice it up)
- 17 = number of times I've had to say "Let me call you back" (How do mom's get anything done?)
- 4 = number of times I have had to change clothes after bath time
- 1,000,000,000 = number of times I have told Reid and Addie how amazing their mommy is
- Sorry for the Clip Art! I have yet to perfect the art of Pinning (I still have my man card), instagraming (can I ing that word?) and all the other creative apps that make their way onto my iPhone.
I have a BIG announcement:
I LOVE YOU CHANDLER and I am SO THANKFUL for ALL that you do for our family!
- Your indebted Husband: ADAM




2 comments:
This may be the best post I have ever read!
Love it Adam!!!! Maybe I should leave Andy with our kids one day soon and he'll love me that much too!! ha! ...Although, I don't know if he would even be able to find our blog to hijack it.
Truth be told, we (moms) would rather be with our kiddo's than working all day like y'all...that's why we make such good teams!
Post a Comment