Thanks for all your prayers for my surgery yesterday. The doctor discovered some endometriosis and was able to remove it. On a scale of 1-4 (4 being the worst) I was a level 2. The place where he found a deep pocket of endometriosis was definitely preventing conception so it was good news that he was able to take care of that as well as the places on my bladder. We have a follow up appointment in a week to determine our next steps. For now I'm just recovering. I should be better by the weekend. I'm looking forward to meeting with my doctor again to talk about all our test, blood work, etc I am hopeful for the next couple of months as we continue to surrender to His will and timing. I can't wait for the day when we are holding baby Mikkelson in our arms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I'm so glad to hear that everything went well. I'm praying for you Chandler! love, dana
Post a Comment