Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tropical Storm Fay


Hunker Down!!! 

As of 4:15 this is what the local news was reporting for T.S. Fay. As of now this is like any other rainy day in Florida with a few gusts of wind. I am always amazed at how dramatic the news anchors can make things appear so I included a picture they show of some trees blowing in winter park and then my neighborhood so you could see the real story. 


news picture
vs
my picture 

It is pretty calm. 
The neighborhood is quiet and no one is outside.

I found Bentley curled up on the couch with his feet in the air. 
I wonder if this has anything to do with the weather? 

It looks like we are going to have a rainy night and rainy morning with a chance of tornados. I keep you posted if anything happens. I am sure nothing will but you never know! 

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Those pictures are so funny. I always hated how much the media hyped up the storms! So great to see you at the wedding. Praying for you!!