As we begin the fall Adam and I made a massive "to do" list of all the things we are hoping to complete before the end of the year. This weekend was the beginning of attempting to tackle the list. We stormed our house! Adam pressure washed the front porch and I finally went through all my teacher files. They had consumed our office and I couldn't stand the clutter. We also went through the closet downstairs so I would have a place to put all of my things. Now we finally have our office back and all my accumulation of stuff is stored away. As we were cleaning we realized we have a of books so we decided to go to visit IKEA. I never dreamed it would be a zoo of people and stuff. We were searching for bookcases and we were in luck. We found some at a reasonable price! All we have to do now is put them together.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
New Beginnings
Last week I helped a former co-worker for a couple of days in her classroom. The first day I was a little sad and missed my room but by the second day I realized that I truly loved my time as a teacher but I have such a peace in my heart about my decision not to return. It is hard to believe that they start school tomorrow and I won't be there.

So what am I doing?
Maddie
I tried to get her to smile but she was focused on my phone.
I will be taking care of this precious little girl Madison (Maddie). She just turned 1 and I am taking care of her for a few hours everyday. The family is so nice and I am thankful for the change.
Posted by Chandler at 5:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment