Avery is such a sweet big cousin. She helps out so much!!
I love that I got this smile!
I feel like they have their own way of communicating!
It's like Barrett is saying, "Hey Addie, don't worry the Bear is here."
Cousin love!
Bath time!!
This weekend Adam & Matthew (my BIL) participated in a golfing event so Ashley (my SIL) and I decided it would be fun to take the kids to Papa & Grammy's beach condo for the weekend. We had a great time relaxing and I was thankful that I was able to get some sun while Addison napped thanks to Grammy & Ash!! I can't wait until all 3 of them are running around in the sand building sand castles and swimming in the ocean/pool. Fun times!!

2 comments:
Love the post but don't you EVER call him "The" bear again!!! ;-) hahaha
love seeing your little girl growing up! she's such a doll! so excited to see your blessings!
Post a Comment