Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Addison 10 weeks

I love her rolls!

big girl (not the best picture~ took with phone)

I cannot believe Addison will be 10 weeks tomorrow. She is changing so much. She has started holding her head up and she is smiling like crazy. I still wake up every morning and I am in awe of the goodness of the Lord. I am amazed that the child that I asked for is now looking back at me and smiling. My heart is full! I know many of you are still longing for your own and I hope you know that I understand. He is with you in the waiting. He will do great things for you and He will fill you with joy!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love that verse "He has done great things for us and we are filled with joy." It's the verse on the cover of the most recent photo book I've made of Colton. Isn't that truth beautiful?
Also, I want you to know that when I saw you had a blog update I literally smiled. I love seeing the great things God has done for you and rejoicing with y'all!

Ashley said...

Love seeing this precious face...and love the new blog makeover! I was just thinking today "every day is like Christmas now that I get to wakeup and see Ryder's sweet face!" Children are TRULY a blessing! I'm rejoicing with you and so thankful for both of our long awaited blessings! Literally CAN NOT wait to meet her...we must plan something soon! love you!