Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Almost 5 months & not very good about updating...

On October 12th our baby girl will be 5 months old! I cannot believe how fast time flies but I guess it's true...time flies when you're having fun! And that's what life has been...fun! So much so that who has time to blog!!! I just thought for those that are interested you might want to see some updated pictures....

Addison and me hanging before dinner with some of our friends.

Meeting her great-grandparents Bill & Fern Mikkelson



Around 3/4 months we had a photo shoot with Ashley Poole because I really wanted to get a good picture of the three of us. We had such a fun time and got some great shots of our sweet little girl.









I cannot begin to tell you how much joy this sweet little girl brings to our life! She has such a sweet spirit and so easy going. She loves to laugh at mommy & daddy, finally rolled over from her tummy to her back (yesterday), loves to suck her thumb, fingers, etc., sleeps beautifully through the night most of the time, always smiles with her mouth wide open, and loves to "talk"! We are blessed because of her! Thank you Lord!!




Photobucket

2 comments:

lsnellings said...

So precious! I love the picture with your rings on her toes!

Sarah Bruner said...

These are such great pics...she is just precious!