Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice

So this weekend was filled with all things girlie! My friend/neighbor, Devin, is having a baby girl in September. We showered her with lots of love, food, cake and presents! Here are mostly decorating pics... much time spent hosting so all the pictures I got were before...

Welcome! Sign in and cookie favors!

Kadyn's initials!
For great cookie ideas visit: Cookie Cousins!
We served Jeremiah's Italian Ice as the guests came in from
the heat! It was a great way to cool down as well as
Devin's favorite dessert!
Cute onesies!
Ashley (my sister-in-law) made the letters out of felt!

Chocolate cake and yummy cookies!


Ashley & I created these arrangements and I think that was
my most favorite part because we found this awesome
whole sale flower company that's amazing!
Have I mentioned that I LOVE flowers... especially hydrangeas.


All the hostesses!

The Mommy -to-be "Devin" far right.

3 comments:

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

Ok LOVE the cake and I adore a monogramed cookie! What is it with you girls in the South and monogrammed food??? Good job!

lsnellings said...

Oh I love baby showers!! The decorations and food look amazing! As well as the mom to be!

Lindsay said...

Gorgeous! You girls could be professional shower throwers. Very impressive. Tell Devin I wish I could be there and that I love her!