I feel like I'm on a see-saw. Some days I'm up and some days I'm down and I rarely ever stay in the middle. I love to write and share what I'm learning but lately I do not even know where to start. So I guess I'll just give some facts...
1. This month we have made some changes in medicine. I'm in the middle of my round of shots to boost my follicle development (3 down/4 more to go). As my nurse said, "Getting the big guns." referring to shots. Not something I personally get too excited about. Adam seems to like the fancy shot. He says it's a neat tool. :-/
2. I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday to see how I'm responding to the medicine. If all looks good, we will have our 3rd IUI probably this weekend.
3. Then we wait...tick tock tick tock. This seems to be the hardest part but I manage to stay busy.
4. If this round doesn't work we are taking a break.
of course I could have gone into more detail but let's face it ~ who really wants to read about it. So I kept it short and sweet and just ask that you pray for us.
I am learning a lot but I am discouraged. I like to pretend I'm ok but everyday I fight for joy. I'm afraid if I really open up I might damage a lot of relationships so I keep it in (well not exactly... I do talk to the Lord about it a lot). Pray for my relationships. I have a lot of great people in my life and I don't know how to handle all of this very well. "Rejoice with those who rejoice; and weep with those who weep" is probably one of the hardest things to do.

3 comments:
definitely a long, hard, not fun road and so hard to keep your eyes on Him and on "one day I will look back and see God's faitfulness through all of this"...but you will make it through and it will be so sweet to see how God provides..love you!
Thanks for sharing honestly, Chan! I agree with Ashley's comment and just want you to know that we're praying for you all the time. You are so loved, friend!
Hey Chandler,
On a whole different spectrum I can relate to how you feel. Reading your words has shown me how much you seek the Lord in this time. I am so in awe with your seeking of the Lord during this time. You have been an encouragement to me. You are such a wonderful person. If you ever need a fresh ear to listen, I want to be there for you. I just want you to know that. Love you!
Post a Comment