Today I turned 29. Whoa that seems kind of weird. To celebrate Adam and I came over to the beach for the weekend. A few our friends came over as a little surprise and we all went to dinner last night. I am grateful for 29 years of life. Here are a few pictures just because.
My pretty cake from my hubby!
Vanilla cake with butter cream icing...yum!
Afternoon storm rolling in!
Devin, Amy & me
Michael, Nasser & Adam
Loving the beach!

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Chandler! 29 looks good on you! We can't wait to see you next month!
-Jill
Love those pics, Chandler!!! The cake Adam got you is so beautiful. And I'm so jealous that the Ballenger's and Quershi's got to celebrate with you. Miss you!!!
Happy Birthday girl! Just wanted to let you know that I've been thinking about you guys alot lately and praying for you. I can't imagine how challenging this time has been. We love you guys!
so fun we have the same birthday! hope you had a great one--it looks like it! i'm jealous, i wish i had a cake that looks that good...:)
Post a Comment