Adam and I had the opportunity to celebrate our 4th Anniversary a little early this year. We went on cruise to St. Martin, St. Thomas, & Grand Turk. Here are a few pictures of our week together.
our small little cabin
the best part "the balcony"
prepared in case the ship goes down
We arrived in Princess Cay and it was stormy so we couldn't stop.
Another day at sea...we were really looking forward to getting off the boat.
One of my favorite places!
Watching the sunsets together always reminds me of our engagement/rehearsal dinner.
"From the rising of the sun, to place where it sets; the name of the Lord shall be praised."
Dinner. One of the only times we could get a picture together.
Our sweet waiter made us mochas each night!
On our hike in St. Martin
Surf shack!
In St. Thomas Adam and I ventured out on our own. As soon as we got off the boat Adam spotted "Scooters for rent." Right then I knew I was in for an adventure. Before long we took off on the left side of the road in search of "Secret Harbor." After twisting and turning through the mountains, along the coastline, & one wrong turn, we ended up exactly where we wanted to. Our own private beach!
We went snorkeling, read books, and watched the iguanas roam.
I seriously thought about not coming home!! :-)
Dressed up for formal night!
Adam got a little sun!!
Champaign fountain!
We have a few more pictures of our day at Grand Turk that I need to put on a CD so I can upload on the computer. As well as a video of the scooter ride through St. Thomas. More to come...

2 comments:
glad y'all had such a great trip!! makes me ready for the beach..and a tan!!!
I am so jealous! It looks like you had a great time! Makes me think of my first cruise when we both went with our families...what a fun trip!
Post a Comment