Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Any good books?

On Sunday, Adam and I are going on a cruise to celebrate Christmas and an early anniversary. I am sure we are going to spend a lot of time relaxing and I love to read BUT I don't have any good books at the moment. So if you have an suggestions please leave a comment. I am looking for fiction and an easy read. Thanks! 

5 comments:

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

Ummmm YES! The hour I first believed (Wally Lamb)

Lindsay said...

Ok, seriously you should really read the Twilight series. Fiction, super easy reads, romance, action - they are just too good! I'm about the finish the last book and I am actually feeling sad...so sad. ;o)
Check out my sister's blog for her opinion: http://nateandjennmiller.blogspot.com/

Teresa said...

I agree-Twilight. easy, mindless dribble and really good. Prayed for you today friend!

The Burgess Family said...

There is a great series by Kristin Billerbeck (christian "chick-lit" author). They are the Ashley Stockingdale Novels. I think the first one's called "She's Out of Control". They are really easy and fun! You can find them in the Christian fiction section at Barnes & Noble. Hope you find a good one!!

HRich said...

Summer Sisters is good. a little trashy but good! miss you! Have fun!