
At JB's with the fam!

Adam and Matthew trying to kayak!

All of us!
Cutest bathing suit!
Most beautiful smile!
Learning to sit up and falling over!
She made this face every time and we thought it was so funny.
Adam and I just got back from a relaxing time at the beach. It is blessing to live so close! We joined Adam's family on Wednesday and came home last night. Adam had a great time kayaking in the ocean with his dad and matthew while I spent time reading and working on our wedding scrapbook. I never dreamed it would take me so long to finish our wedding album. Oh how I wish my photographer had used digital photos. My friends from college are coming in town this weekend and I will be back in my little paradise.

2 comments:
love your blog Chandler! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Love that you have a blog!! can't wait to see you at the wedding...can't make it to the shower. Major bummer!!!
Post a Comment