Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Girl Time


Each year since college, 11 of my friends plan some kind of trip in order for all of us to have the chance to hang out and reconnect. "Deaton"...sorry Andy, usually gets things going with a general email. We all email back and forth with ideas but nothing is set in stone until we can narrow down everyone's availability. Finding one available date for 11 people is no easy task so that's when "Dalgo" steps up or is nominated to organize an excel document with each person's schedule. Once that's complete we choose the date that most can attend. I don't think we have ever had everyone but we sure try. Last year and this year we chose Orlando which is a blessing for me. I love sharing my home and new community with the people so close to my heart. 

A few weekend highlights include: Mango Tango sushi for Ashley and Kristin, thankful Cammie and Christina and Christina's car made it, being at the beach, JB's fish camp, spritzers, walks, Bachelorette night, dancing, pedicures, "The Shack",  Beach; Bellinis; & Books, and just simply being together! 

I think if you have the opportunity to reconnect with old friends you should always make the effort! It is well worth it! 

2 comments:

Ashley said...

how fun was that?!!!! I miss everyone already!!! Glad I'll get to see you in just a few weeks!!! How did you make your pics small like that? so cool!

Chandler said...

when you upload pictures you have the option to choose small, medium or large