Saturday, June 28, 2008

Montana


When we got here Adam and Matthew decided to have a sing a long. 
The funny thing is the song choice: Kokomo by the Beach Boys!! 


Adam and Avery ready to go for a walk to the river. 


Adam and I by the Gallatin River. 


Photo time with Avery! 


On Wednesday we made our way from the hot, sunny state of Florida to the cool mountain air in Big Sky, Montana. Adam's family has a cabin just outside of Big Sky. The weather has been beautiful. The boys have been golfing while us girls are taking time to lounge and read fireside. These are a few pictures of our time so far. 


2 comments:

Ashley said...

I am incredibly jealous of y'all right now! that looks so beautiful, fun, and relaxing! soooo, i was thinking next year girls trip should be in Montana?!! Or Andy and I will just fly up with you and Adam(: ha!

Unknown said...

looks like ya'll are having a great time! i can't wait to see you when i get home! I love you!