Thursday, February 17, 2011

BE MY VALENTINE

Adam and I celebrated Valentine's Day at home this year. Adam sent me away on Sunday afternoon for a pedi & mani while he stayed home to prepare a delicious meal. He wanted to test out his culinary skills and I must say he's been holding out on me. It was delicious!

He set the table.


The meal: stuffed zucchini & chicken artichoke bake

Our little Valentine






On Tuesday, I hosted a Valentine's lunch at my house for my friends and their babies. It was a fun time to just hang out as mommies and let all the kids 'play' together. I wish I had taken more pictures of the delicious spread of food but oh well. I did get a few.

cupcakes

Addison & Houston

My sweet heart!

Chicken salad & Pimento Cheese Sandwiches

Cousins

All the kids...this was one of several pics!



Photobucket

0 comments: