Addison is 9 months old today. It amazes me how much she is changing in her first year of life. I am loving our time together. She finally decided it was time to see the world around her and is on the move (crawling that is). Though she is still very content to sit and play, she is realizing there is much more around the house to play with...like the door stoppers, the tile, mommy's kitchen towels, Bentley's ball, etc.
This is my serious look...(watching praise baby)
Just starting to stand!
I'm mostly smiles!
Bentley is dying for her to learn to throw it!
Loving her puppy dog!
I'm coming to get you mommy.
And I'm so excited to say that the outfit she is wearing was made by me! I got a sewing machine for Christmas and this was my first project. My friends and I have craft days and we are teaching one another different things to make.
Next up...bows!!

2 comments:
LOVE the outfit!!! I was going to comment before I even read the bottom and realized you made it! SO impressed! She is getting so big...can't wait to see her in April!!
She is SO cute and the outfit is adorable!!! Don't you love making things for little girls?
Post a Comment