Monday, March 15, 2010

Maternity Pictures

A couple of weeks ago Adam and I had some maternity pictures taken and our photographer has posted some of them on her blog. If you'd like to take a look visit her website at SNS Photography! Counting down...32 weeks tomorrow! Only 8 more weeks, if she's on time. It is crazy to believe she'll be here so soon. We've also been working on the nursery so as soon as I have pictures I'll post them.


Photobucket

5 comments:

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

Oh my gosh, Chandler! I love you in the dress and boots! You are sooooo CUTE! Great pics!!

Ashley said...

Those are so cute Chandler!!! You look great! Can't wait for Addison to get here!

Anonymous said...

Chandler, Very cute pictures!!! Love 'em!!!- Kim

Teresa said...

You look wonderful Chandler! Great pictures too! love the photographer.

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

The pics are amazing!!!! You look so great!