Yesterday I was told that by the end of October the family I work for would no longer need me as their nanny. So here is my farewell to nanny-hood (even though it's a bit early)...It's been real, it's been fun, but now it's time to move on. A few our days captured on my iphone so picture quality is a bit poor but you get the idea of my year as "Aunie." The name Madison gave me when she was trying to say Aunt C.
Hollywood?
Swimming...at least her version of it.
Taking Swiper and Boots for a ride in the wagon.
I think I've seen almost every episode of Dora.
Reading at the book store...
Riding her giraffe.
Dancing at story time...
Swimming in the frog pool...
She use to dance around and sing
"I love frogs, I love frogs"
And now here she is as a 2 year old loving the camera singing her ABCs!!
**be sure to turn off my music so you can hear her**

0 comments:
Post a Comment