Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day!

We just got home from a nice relaxing weekend at the beach. We went over to New Smyrna Beach with my sister/brother-in-law, their daughter Avery, and our cute little pups Boomer and Bentley. I'm sad to say that we didn't take one picture! :-( I filled my time with one of my favorite things: reading a great book on the beach!! I read "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett. If you enjoy reading, it's a must read!! The ocean was pretty rough so Adam & Matthew had fun riding the waves!! Ashley and I preferred the pool so we took Avery swimming while the boys played in the waves. On Sunday, Adam's brother Will came home from FSU and drove up for a visit. It was nice to catch up with him as he just started his freshman year. The boys also watched a ton of football. I forgot that our Saturday plans will now revolve around who's playing and the time of the game. I am proud to say the tide pulled through. Roll Tide Roll!! I hope your Labor Day was fun! Here's to a 4 day week!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Margaret Worrell said...

Hey Chandler! I love keeping up with you on your blog! If you are planning a trip to Alabama anytime soon, let me know! I would love to see you in person!

Teresa said...

m starts school in the morning, so im hoping to call this week!