Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Take me on a trip I want to go some where...

A song I like to sing is... "Take me on a trip I want to go some where...take me to New York, I want to see LA." Well, now I can say I have seen LA (Los Angeles not to be mistaken for lower Alabama) :-) Adam and Matthew (my bro in law) had a CCIM class in Redondo Beach so Ashley, Avery and I were able to go with them. This will be one of a few posts about our trip. We left Orlando at 7:00 AM Wednesday morning and arrived at LAX at 9:30. It's a 3 hour time change so we basically started the day over. Our first stop: Rodeo Drive. We had breakfast (again) and then proceeded to the streets. 



Ashley and I! I was such a tourist! 

Adam and I on the empty but gorgeous Rodeo Dr.

The whole gang! 


After shopping, no strolling, who can afford anything on Rodeo Drive?? I guess anyone willing to fork over some dough. We decided to go on a road trip to find the Hollywood sign. After driving down Sunset Blvd we sighted it in the distance. But we wanted to get closer. 

Hollywood...I'm here! 

After winding through "the hills" we arrived!!!

I was so excited!!

Ok so after roaming around LA all day we were so tired. We checked in the hotel and went straight to dinner. I took this picture at dinner and it cracked us up because we think little miss rock star of a traveler Avery was a bit delirious. I guess to be smiling after getting up at 5AM (which is 2 AM LA time) and staying out until 11 PM (8PM LA) means an adaptable baby girl! 

1 comments:

Jill@Barnes Yard said...

Looks like so much fun! My friend is always saying LA as in lower alabama (that is funny) I'm so jealous about the rodeo shopping!