This was the 3rd annual Christmas in Orlando for Adam and I. Recently, my parents bought a condo about a mile from our house so they wanted to celebrate down here. They brought my grandparents and we had a lot of fun! I realized I didn't take many pictures, however, I am sure there will be more pictures to follow that will be a little better quality since Adam and I got a new camera for Christmas and I think he took more. Here's a few for now....
Our family by the tree.
Grandma & Granddaddy
Mom, Dad, & Bentley
The girls.
Grandma this one is for you "REJOICE"
After breakfast at our house Christmas morning, we went over to Adam's parents house for round 2. This is the only picture we took. BUT there will be more to follow since we are celebrating once again on Tuesday with Ashley & Matthew. Stay tuned...

1 comments:
Glad y'all had a wonderful Christmas!!! I love your bangs!!
Post a Comment