Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Who needs the Ritz?

Saturday night I had some high school girls over for a night of pampering. We soaked our feet, used a homemade foot scrub that smelled delicious, moisturized with some fancy product I've had sitting under my bathroom sink, painted our toes and accessorized with foot art. We also refreshed our faces with mud masks. Adam and his friend Soon came back just in time from the guys night out to join the fun. I think they enjoyed it a little too much. I'm sure he's not going to appreciate me posting these pics from the night. It was no Ritz but it was just as fun! 



Pedicures in the foyer! 

Mud Masks!

Painting our nails. We were sitting in the kitchen and heard Soon and Adam talking in the other room. I was curious as to what they were doing...

This is what I found.

Scary! 

Bentley just wanted his picture taken! 

0 comments: