Bentley is sick again. I decided we would take him on our little adventure in the car this morning but as soon as we pulled up to our destination he got sick in the car. Then when I got him out of the car and took him to go potty it wasn't very pretty. I'll save the details but I just took this picture of him on the ride back and I thought you might want to see him. Usually he is crazy about riding in the car and looks out the window but not today. Today he just laid there looking pitiful! I covered the seats with paper towels since I feared what would happen on the way home. Now that we are home he just keeps whining and pacing all around our house. I just don't know why he keeps getting sick like this??
poor little guy

0 comments:
Post a Comment