Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mom's 50th

On Saturday October 3rd my mom turned 50! To celebrate Adam and I flew in a couple of days early to surprise her at work. Her co-workers (friends) turned their conference room into Margaritaville for a lunch time luau! The look on her face when we came through the door was priceless!


Setting up "she has no idea"

a slide show played in the background

Mom and I with the tiki poll


On Saturday we celebrated with mom's close friends and family at Fly Creek Marina in Fairhope, AL. I am honored to have such an amazing mom and it was a joy to celebrate her special day! Here's to the next 50!! Love you Mom!!!

The birthday queen and her man!

Mom and Aunt Rae Rae

Her favorite son-in-law!

50 looks good on you!

My dad's parents joined in the festivities!

I'm over it! (The Hill)

Happy Birthday!!

some of the Andrews clan!

Sister Kathy, Mom and Grandma!
Wonderful women!!

Closing the night with a special dance! My grandparents so in love... going on 51 years!


Photobucket

1 comments:

the crazy armstrongs said...

I'm so excited you have a blog .. I'm now a new follower! God is just so good! www.armstrongfamilyof5.blogspot.com
now, I'm going to track you down on facebook too haha~