Ok so this isn't the best picture and I'm not drinking coffee but I wanted to post this so Jill can see that I LOVE my koozie! I promise when I have my morning coffee I'll take a picture and post a better one!
Aunt Ali and Aunt Sue are in the picture as well. They were here last week visiting Melissa. We (Melissa, her mom, Ali, Sue, Ashley, Avery, and I) went over to the beach for a little girl time. I am sad we didn't take any pictures of our time but I don't think I would have posted any since none of us showered or got out of our pjs!! While we were there, Melissa & Sue helped me finished my wedding album! I am so grateful that I FINALLY get to share our pictures with our friends and family! Thanks ladies!! The only thing missing was Becca!! But she and spencer did get a "celeb" shout out in my album.

0 comments:
Post a Comment