Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat

Adam and I had a Halloween bash with several of our close friends (and a few of our neighbors). I am surprised I actually got almost everyone in a group photo! I am grateful for our friends and might consider making this an annual event. Well, as long as Halloween is on a weekend. Here are a few pictures from the night.


Group Photo!!

Our family! 

Witch's brew : yes it was a green, smoking, bubbling drink. 

Juno! My favorite costume. 

This is the only Auburn cheerleader we love! 

Adam handing out candy to all the trick or treaters. 

I love that Christina lives here!!

Frantic housewife. Cute little pumpkin "Colton" 5 weeks old

boys being boys

Hippy, Cowgirl & Wilma 

Fred & Wilma 

1 comments:

3rd Degree Burns said...

i love the juno costume too! that looks like a fun party and definitely a great idea for a new tradition!